TRACK OUT AND CAMPS
2020 Badminton & Table Tennis Summer Camp for Ages 7 to 14
Affordable, fun, healthy and safe with ample space
30,000 Sq. Ft. facility, Game/Party Room, Lounge & Kitchen and sport playing area. Table Tennis, Badminton and Multi-Sport Camps with other activities like Mine Craft Scripting and arts and crafts.
Professional Table Tennis and Badminton coaches during camps.
- Summer Camps ($75/child/day, $325/child/week)
- $25.00 off full week camps if paid in full 4 weeks in advance
- $15.00 off half day camps if paid in full 4 weeks in advance
- Sibling discount of 10% for 2 children, 20% for 3 or more children after early payment discount is deducted
Day Camp Schedule
- 9:00 – 9:15 am – Drop-off
- 9:15 – 10:45 am – Morning Coaching Session
- Coaching sessions involve working on a variety of table tennis and badminton fundamentals such as technique, footwork, strategy, and rules. Coaching sessions will also involve a small amount of physical training such as running, push-ups, and wall sits.
- 10:45 – 11:00 am – Short Break
- This is a time for kids to eat their snack if they brought one.
- 11:00 – 12:00 am – Morning Recreational Session
- The morning recreational sessions are more open – the kids can choose to play matches against each other, or pick which of their favorite activities they want to participate in.
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm – Lunch and long break in game room.
- Kids can play board games, watch a movie, or participate in other activities. Children should bring their own lunch. Pizza option is available on Fridays for $5.00.
- 1:15 – 1:30 pm – Afternoon Session Drop-off
- 1:30 – 3:00 pm – Afternoon Coaching Session
- 3:00 – 3:15 pm – Short Break
- 3:15 – 4:15 pm – Afternoon Recreational Session Part 1
- The afternoon recreational sessions involve a variety of different activities for the kids to participate in. This includes playing sports other than table tennis or badminton such as soccer or tag, and activities such as obstacle courses. The afternoon sessions are also an opportunity for the kids who want to to play more matches against each other, and receive more formal instruction in table tennis or badminton.
- 4:15 – 4:30 pm – Short Break
- 4:30 – 5:00 pm – Afternoon Recreational Session Part 2
- 5:00 – 5:30 pm – Pick-up
Participants can select a preferred sport (subject to availability) for morning and afternoon sessions. Private one-on-one Table Tennis coaching is available during the lunch session. Additional fees apply.
*Due to Covid-19, we recommend that kids bring their own water bottles to prevent contaminating water fountains.
Registration priority is given to full week campers. Single day and one-half day enrollments will be subject to availability.
Activities by day for Camps and Track Out Days
Participants may Table Tennis, Badminton or Multi-sports Camps. Schedule varies depending on demand and participation.
Camp Coaches & Staff
Table Tennis / Badminton will have former professional athletes and professional coaches leading each session. Other sports will be led by experienced staff. All staff and coaches are SafeSport certified and background checked.
- Table Tennis
- Board Games
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Arts and Crafts
- Mine Craft Computer Programming